BDSM/Being new to the lifestyle

Question
If I already did my research,interactions, and so on and wish to meet a dominant or mistress not to engage in a relationship but to sit down and ask questions and so on about it. Would they take offense in this? If not how could I meet with one? Or in the future be able to have someone patient enough to wish to teach me?

Answer
starrvei

You are thoughtful, if you are sincere most dominants would not take an offense to being asked to provide insight and guidance. In fact many of them it would play to their pride and egos.  The easiest way to meet one is through forums or munches.  There are a number of site here, but if you forgo the cruising aspects and simply use them for the forums you will have great success at this.  Most will impart information but coming back to pride and ego, if it is an public setting many will want to strut and preen or go overboard on the open discussion groups. In private you will find much more thoughtful response as the audience will be missing.  However, do not give up on submissive people.  They have their own insights as strong, powerful and focused as many dominants.  It is the blend of the two that will give you balance to discover your answers.

Any real dominant will invest the time and a patience to rear a true submissive.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck