BDSM/New to public lifestyle

Question
I am a sub who was with the same Dom for 10 years.  That Dom was only a bedroom Dom and not into the full lifestyle.  I am now with my second Dom who wants to explore the public lifestyle  by attending meet and greets and munches.  

I know how I am to react to Sir when we are in private, or when we are together in public in general.  I am unsure of the rules for me at these functions.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Sub Cookie

Answer
Cookie,

Your Dom needs to set up what cues he will use and for what when your out or with others. Each couple uses their own set of cues. There are none set for you to follow.

You need to work with Him on what will work best for You both. Sorry that there is not just a set I can give to you. For if there was I would be happy to just pass it on to you

I wish you both a good and happy relationship, embrass The move to stepping out side your bedroom.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud