BDSM/Punishment Advice

Question
I am the D in a D/s relationship and am interested to hear your thoughts on punishment v.s. enjoyment. My sub enjoys pain, ownership, choking and throat gagging(especially) and all the other things most subs enjoy.  

But when it comes to punishment I am slightly confused.  If I flog my sub for disobedience, is it really punishment?  She loves it!  If I humiliate her or make her do degrading tasks, it's ownership....she loves it!  So I guess my question is other than taking these things away, which is a slow moving punishment, what advice do you have on coming up with a punishment regime.

Don't get me wrong, I have a bratty sub who likes to break and stretch the rules for 'punishment' and I love this.  But it's why I ask, if she moves from being a show brat to actual disrespect, which she can do, I want to figure out ways to instantly quash that attitude.

Answer
Have you tried writing assignments? You could have her do research on things and then have her tell you what she has learned.  Some write lines with each letter in a different color. it is very frustrating to say the least.

To give pain is that is what she enjoys is not going to be a punishment.  Maybe if she does not like say the pain or sting of a paddle use it.

Mot sure what else to tell you.

Thanks for the question, and I wish you luck,

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud