BDSM/Slave training

Question
I am a new Master, I have always thought about a life style like this and have been blessed by a lady who will wear a collar from me. I am having a little trouble with understanding the training aspect.Here is my take, that it is not only training her to do the things  that I like or expect from my slave, but what is good for her as well. I would appreciate any advice. Thank You

Answer
Bruce,

You are completely correct on it is about what you enjoy and what is good for her, and the relationship in general.

Alot of people, find they can turn things around with a submissive, for some, it may be going back to school if he or she always thought about getting a degree in something but never had the support of family. It could be to quit smoking eating more healthy getting more sleep, and on and on and on.. The list can be endless.

As long as you both sit down, and talk about the things what are going to be in place be it things you enjoy or like, to helping her with the issues she would like helped with, talking about it, and then making sure it is all consensual. You will see, that you will change minor things over time, and for some even hard limits no longer are a issue, cause you grew in your relationship as a person or persons. Just make sure that you are meeting her wants/desires as she is meeting yours.

Being Dom is a job, it should be fun, and exciting most of the time, but we are still human so there will be days it seems to be to much. On those days if you find it is a bit to much for you, sit her down and say, hey I am having a bad day, so today tomorrow or the weekend, we will be doing things much simple. Once you find your back to yourself, you can kick start the rules, and structure you had in place to start with..

Communication is the key to any relationship, but for alot of people, myself included you need to be able to communicate even more then you do in a vanilla relationship. As long as you keep the lines open you will find less issues and more intimatecy in the relationship.

Since you are both new to this one thing I would suggest is that you pick a day of the week where you can sit down, and have a talk without either one of you getting upset. Free Speech as it may be, she can say how something you want her to do made her feel and you both can decide if it needs to be thrown out, or tweeked to make it easier for her to deal with.

I would also suggest you join fetlife and find local friends who you both can turn to in times where you seem to be butting heads. Cause even if it seems like things will be easier to deal with, you will find there are those times, you are both stressed, and neither one of you want to settle.

Good Luck, and if you would like I can suggest some books for you, and her both which might help you in your journey into building a stronger and lasting relationship

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana