BDSM/How do I get started?

Question
I am wildly unhappy with my (lack of) sex life. I'm young, only 22, and it's been years since I've been in any kind of relationship. I'm a strong woman with many friends in my every-day life, but I'm 100% submissive when it comes to sex. I've never been in a d/s relationship, but I really want to try it. I've wanted to try it for years, and I'm finally ready to take action to do so.

The problem is, I have no idea where to start. I know what I want from a partner, but I don't know how to find a partner. I've been considering online sites, but again, I'm not sure where to start. There really isn't anyone in my every-day life that I can talk to about this. I've been struggling with it for a while.

Answer
hello, sorry for my delay.

www.fetlife.com is a great site to find others in your area.

You can fin munches which are meetings in public where you can meet up and get to know others in the lifestyle.

Read about aspects of the lifestyle and take mote to what sparks your interested and then move slowly. No not just get filled with the excitement to jump in. Take it slow and get to know people before you just go off and try something.

Be safe most of all, please.

I wish you the best of luck, please if you need more help look me up on fetlife, I have the same user name.

Thank you for the question.

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud