BDSM/Trial

Question
When a submissive is not on trial with a Dominant though speaking to them, they refer them as either Sir or Miss. Although when given a trial collar are they technically owned, and if so are they to refer to the Dominant as Master or Mistress?

I am asking this question because there seems to be a lot of confusion in the BDSM community online and I was removed from a chatroom for asking this question. I do not understand why this happened but you seem to be very knowledgeable, and I figured you would maybe be able to help.

thank you for your time Sir.

~Serena

Answer
Sir, or Ma'am, or Miss, if that is their preferred way of being addressed, but basically, you are correct. A slave or sub usually doesn't call One Master or Mistress unless they are owned or collared.

As to why you were removed from a chatroom, I don't know the answer to that except to say it doesn't seem to make any logical sense to me.

I hope this clarified things for you, and wish you well in your journey.

SINcerely in Leather,
Master Shadow

BDSM

Master Shadow