BDSM/Trying to pick a name for my Dom

Question
My husband and I are trying out BDSM...full force.  He wants me to pick a name for him and I am totally drawing a blank.  His name for me is Good Girl. I do not ike the name Daddy for him.  Please, please help me.

Answer
Master, Sir, Lord, or anything else that both of you agree upon should work. Leige is another possibility. I've heard slaves told to call their Master "Mister C" whereas the letter can be the first letter in a name. Look up the word ruler, or king or such and see what comes up. Even checking the names or nics on profiles on sites such as Fetlife.com can give some ideas as well.

I do wish you, and your Husband the best!

SINcerely in Leather,
Master Shadow.

BDSM

Master Shadow