BDSM/cuck/dom and his sub

Question
i am a 43 year old heterosexual woman that has been approached by a cuck/dom... i am fascinated and interested but know nothing about bdsm.. i cant find any extensive information and was hoping you could tell me where to look.. i hope you know a trusted source.. im not interested in theory or rumor.. befire i make any decision, i want to know exactly how its going to go..  anyone willing to answer questions... im basically stumbling around blind!! thank you!!

Answer
You should go and join www.fetlife.com it is free to join you can find all kind of groups and places to ask questions.

You can e-mail me at awhitecloud@gmail.com and I ac e-mail you a list of different places that contain good and useful information. I do not have permission from all the sites to post them, so I will not post them here.

I would be more then happy to also answer your questions. Thanks for the question.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud