BDSM/D/s Meetings

Question
My Master and I live in central Wisconsin, and when he learned of my interest of speaking to other Masters and their pets he ordered me to look for a meeting in the area. He did specify that while the average D/s relationship is mainly about sex, the meeting was to be, in my Masters words, "civil" My Master is possessive of me, and while he is happy to grant my request, he wants to know that other Masters will stay away from His pet. With that being said, I was hoping you could help this pet find a suitable meeting near by. I hope to hear from you soon, and I thank you for your time.

Answer
lilli --

While BDSM fits within the "alternative sex" description, that doesn't mean that it's all about sex.  There are M/s relationships that are nonsexual and solely about service, and there are certainly groups that meet where all that happens is......talking.

I don't know if you're a member of FetLife (it's essentially a kinky Facebook).  But if you are, click on your location and search "events."  There may be play parties at the local dungeon where sexual contact occurs, but instead look for a "munch" (which is a social gathering at a local restaurant).  Even better, look for a local chapter of Masters and slaves Together (MAsT).

Of course there are those in the Lifestyle that are "dogs."  Same as in any group.  But, in general, people respect the relationships (and property) of others.

Hope you find a suitable group nearby.

Master Ben

BDSM

Ben Martin