BDSM/femdom

Question
I'm sorry I got my emails mixed up I asked u a question last nite but gave u the right handle but wrong site so please send the answer to this email not the gmail. Thank you and I'm very sorry

Answer
Question:   Hi I'm a little nervous considering im new in all this. I am generally a sub but my husband wants me to dominate him for a change. I don't know how, we are still beginners. We have experimented a little with rope bondage, spanking, and some toys. Generally I'm the one one on the recieving end not the one giving it out. I know we both enjoy choking, biting, spanking, and anal play. My husband is not bi or gay but he does enjoy anal stimulation. I do have a fantasy of being able to make love to him but currently we do not have any toys except bondage rope. So what do I do and how do I go about dominating him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katrina,

No worries since you sent another email, I can answer it here.

First communication is a huge must in this kind of relationship, so you need to talk with your husband, and ask him what he is looking for when you are in charge.

As for toys, well that is easy, go to your local Dollar store, and you will find SO many items you can use both on him and on you.

As for ideas, let me suggest some books

The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance

The Art Of Sensual Female Dominance: A Guide for Women

Kinkycrafts: 99 Do-It-Yourself S/M Toys for the Kinky Handyperson

The KinkyCrafts is a wonderful book, and good for those who are just starting out. If you or your husband are good with making things with your own hands, you will find so many of ideas in this book.

And here is another idea, go to your local thrift store, and get leather skirts, coats and take them home, cut them up, into leather strips, and boom you have a leather flogger.

Walmart *or your dollar store* are clothes pens, again cheap, easy and fast. You can do so much with cloth pens :)

Dollar store, chains. You can use them, along with the rope, to chain him into place. You will need the clasps to go with them, but your dollar store or Walmart will have the medal snaps that you need.

You will also find you can get cheap dildos, plugs and sexual toys off the net now days. So to get things you both enjoy *Anal play for him* you can get some items. I brought my adopted daughter 5 items off the net when she turned 18 for a little less then 25 dollars. So instead of hitting your local adult store *unless you want to send him into it and make him find something for the humiliation part* look online, and you will see that you can get more for so much less.

If I can help you anymore please feel free to ask

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana