BDSM/figuring out my role

Question
Recently my began practicing the lifestyle and feels she is a sub, however she feels my personality lacks the ability to play the role of a Dom on a constant basis, this is a very new adventure for me and the confusion is overwhelming I don't know exactly what she is looking for I lack the training and the discipline and looking for guidance however I feel the need for her dominance out weights the window for learning I feel this is something I would like to experience as a couple and I'm willing to put in the effort but lack the guidance to figure it out in a timely manner looking for answers on how to move forward.

Answer
You need to look for munches and things in your area where you have friends and see how things Are done. Go and join www.fetlife.com and you can search groups as well other in your Area to help you learn more. It can help you a lot. As well it can allow you a place to ask questions and gain a lot of different views on it. This can be most helpful in learning and growing in the lifestyle.

I am not sure how else to lead or direct you, other then to lead you to a place where you can be in touch with others to help you along your path. To help you grow so that you can decide your role for yourself as well your needs.

Thanks for the question I hope this helps you some. Good luck on your discovery path.

AWhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud