BDSM/Finding training

Question
QUESTION: Hello Master.
i am a 48 yr. old female who identifies as a slave, but i need still need some training. i get into trouble because i jump into relationships with Doms because i want to be Owned so badly, and the relationships ( of course ) never work for long.
How do i get the training and experience i need if it's wrong for me to jump into a relationship? The way i see it, the best way to see if you fit someone is to try it, but the other slaves on Fetlife say that living with someone who is considering you is wrong. please tell me the right way to go about becoming someones property?
Thank you very much
Respectfully,
slave karen

ANSWER: karen

There really is no one right way for this.  Making yourself an easy target lends you to being a kinky toy that people can easily tire of, being prudish wont work either.  For the most part it is as much about getting to know the person first.  This actually takes time.  I have never met a sub and taken her as mine in one day, one week or even one month.  I get to know them, I have meetings and usually after about 2-3 months decide to move it ahead to a in-house relationship. Most of the slave I know who want a perm relationship are the same way.  The key to success is not the sex, not the pain, nor even the casual domination but communications. A core and deep understanding of each others needs and responsibilities (yes dom's have responsibilities to their slaves) and then agreeing on a long term plan for that realization.  It takes time.

QUESTION: Master
You probably saw this question coming! lol
Are You by any chance looking for a slave that craves to be Mastered?
i really love what You wrote on this page about personal honor determining a persons worth.
i seek a Master with integrity and honor.
Finding out that a person i completely trust has lied to me got me into trouble last month.
Please let me know if it would please You to get to know me?
Respectfully,
slave karen

Answer
karen:

I am honored you would consider me, but I do offer my services as a basis for collecting property. I would not want you to think however I am rejecting you.  But you do realize that it would probably be easier for to find someone closer to home. Having said all of this but recall you may be in the Sarasota are of Florida but I used to live Tampa/St Pete's area. There is a very active fetish group there.  I would suggest a munch, perhaps even a couple of outings to fetish events in your area. FetLife has a good calendar of fetish events and easy to find ones in your area.

I have contacts but wont share them on an open forum. I also have no reason to to want to help you in this. If you write a private email/question I will then give you some contacts. Again thank you for your request.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck