BDSM/could i lose my wife

Question
hey how are you could i lose my wife to a master been married 10 yrs 2 boys and she wants to do this without me could you help

Answer
Sure, you could lose your wife to a Master. You also could lose her to a vanilla guy or if she never got together with anyone else.

Relationships require care and attention. And they thrive when the needs of both people are being met. She's told you she has and unmet need. Your first step is to determine what your own needs are. Do you understand what she's asking for? How much time will it take? What is the prioritization of the relationships? Will it include sex? Are you comfortable with what she needs? If not, are there sideboards you two can agree to that would help your comfort ( you meet and approve of him first; you're always present; no sex - or not a specifics type of alex; you get to co-top or be a cuckold; or even you don't wnt to know anything about it).

Adding others can be very challenging. The odds of success increase if the first relationship is strong. The way to foster that is communication Nd a team approach to having the needs of both met.  

BDSM

Ben Martin