BDSM/how to be a master

Question
good evening I am 52 I met this lady who wants me to be her master an own her I never did this wear can I go to read up on this an lean how to be a good master to her this is all new to me please help an thank you

Answer
Bob -

The first question is whether you want this for you - or just because someone you are interested in wants it. Being "in charge" in a power- based relationship takes a lot of effort. If it is t something that calls to you, then you're likely to grow resentful and she's likely to be disappointed.

So, as a first step, I'd encourage you to take time for self-exploration and consider what it means and whether it's something you want. The fact that you haven't had a relationship to date that is structured like this doesn't mean it isn't what you want. There are many in the Lifestyle that don't discover this need until later in life.

It would. Also help for you to have a clear sense of her vision of a Master/slave relationship. It can mean different things to different people - from complete transfer of control to occasional kinky sex.

Whe there are different visions and different styles, the common theme tends to be wanting to be in control. Do you want to make the decisions in your relationship? Are there areas where you don't want that responsibility? Is your leadership style to dictate precise details, or broad objectives and let her figure out the details? Do you like the idea of someone serving you?

In terms of "figuring it out," there is no one single answer. You can read books. (Look for books by Jack Rinella, Robert Rubel, Peter Masters). You can attend meetings (look for your local Master And slaves Together), and you can attend workshops like Master slave Conference. Seeing how other relationships work, being able to ask questions, and potentially finding a mentor can be a wonderful path. But remember: there is no one right way. You get to do things the way that works for you.

All the best

Master Ben

BDSM

Ben Martin