BDSM/meeting a Master for the 1st time..new to BDSM

Question
I am considering meeting a Master for the 1st time.  I came across this Master online and was instantly drawn to him.  I am new to the BDSM lifestyle (I am 44 and have lived a vanilla life, and I am just now learning that vanilla is not for me).  He has been answering all of my questions.  He has opened my eyes to an entirely new world in which I know I belong!!  He wants to meet me, and I want to meet him, but his "1st meeting" involves me kneeling when he enters my house and allowing him to slide his gorgeous ***** inside my mouth.  This would be our first meeting!!!  Him and I are completely drawn to each other, but I have not met him in person yet.  Is this typical for a true Master to expect this on the 1st meeting.  I am NOT a young naive female....I know the risks.  But I do not know what I am supposed to expect during our 1st meeting......

Answer
Well the first meeting should not be done at your home it should be done in public. This is the safe aspects of you as well being safe. And most do not do sexual aspects at all on the first meeting. What your saying is scary for me and I would never agree to that at all.

Join www.fetlife.com and learn more about the lifestyle, look for local groups in your are and attend meetings and get to know others as they can he'll you learn as well.

I wish you well and be careful.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud