BDSM/In need of guideance

Question
The D/s relationship intrigues me.  And I'm looking for a master. Is there a way to find one even if I have no experience in this type of relationship?

Answer
Daryen - prior experience isn't a prerequisite. However, I would encourage you to be thoughtful and deliberate in your search.

There are many options in a D/s relationship. Give some thought to what will work for you. Here are some questions to start your exploration:

What motivates your interest in this type of relationship dynamic? (It could be service, pleasing nother, attention, structure, kinky sex just to name a few)

For many, a D/s relationship assumes a transfer of control/authority. Is that something that appeals to you? If so, consider whether you want to limit that by time (only on the weekends), space (only in the bedroom), or activity (not my family).

What qualities are you looking for in a Dominant partner? Do they need prior experience? Are there age restrictions?

What are your communication needs?

Do you want monogamy or polyamory?

What do you offer and bring to the table?

Once you have a sense of what you're looking for, then you can start your search. I'd encourage you to attend local events - munches , workshops, discussions, conferences. Meet people. See what you like in other's relationships. See how different Dominants behave and what resonates for you. Take time to find someone that not only makes you wet, but shares values, goals and objectives.

Enjoy,

Master Ben

BDSM

Ben Martin