BDSM/new to bdsm

Question
I would like advice regarding what to do. I am the dom in all aspects of life financial and family. But i would like my husband to be dom in the bedroom but he wont Ive tried to suggest and bought some toys but it never happens. i have started to look at other men. I am kinda worried I will do something stupid I dont want to break up my family but I dont know what else to do

Answer
All I can tell you is to talk with him about it. If it is not something he wishes you might just need to table the idea. Join www.fetlife$com and maybe you both can learn and discover things about the lifestyle together. It might help you both some. Maybe if he is into it look for a munch group and gain some like minded friends, as it will allow you both to learn and grow in the lifestyle.

Sorry there is no easy answer to this an I do not know what else to tell you.

I wish you luck

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud