BDSM/understannding bdsm man

Question
wi used to have a good friendship with a man who is in bdsm until i had sex with someone else he stopped com with me 4 11 months as told him to take time out and try and sort his head  out and come b if he can forgive which i thou that is why he came b on oct 2012 he started to show me his world thou fotos and then offering me a whore paper then i panicted and since then he never menioned anything again  if i say or do anything wrong he doent talk with me 4 weeks at a time how can i get thing b and can i the sex with the other man was yrs ago it onl harponed 1 st and all because i thou he did t want me he s alway disapears 4 2 2-3 weeks at time he asked 4 foto of me in my gag and collar and i said in the email this is a foto of me i have alway wanted lol and he has spoken with me since can sort it all i was vtrying to make light hearted fun nothing else with all which has harpooned can get it b on track with him

Answer
di

Sorry to say, he sounds more predatory, and casual than a real dom.  Perhaps you need to decide if the humiliation of leaving him (and he will try to do so if my assumptions about him are right) is something you can bear. It may require you find some one more sincere and accepting that you are the way you are. It may require someone who not only is not jealous but shares and believes in a poly existence.  It also clearly shows that you are not  his only outlet, but he views you as him being yours.  Decide what you want and make a decision.  Then act on it.  Anyone who holds a grudge for as long as you stated is very very self centered and not going to be considerate of your needs.  I am sorry for this bluntness but if you want sugar coating this is the wrong place.  

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck