BDSM/Confused...

Question
I recently separated from my husband of 17 years and am seeing a man who has experience in BDSM. I have little experience at all in this area, and quite frankly sexually. I am more than willing to go down the road with him, but am terrified that my inhibitions will get in the way of my pleasure and his. I trust him and know he will not make me do anything I don't want to do, but 17 years of bad sex and little enjoyment on my part makes it a little intimidating. Any suggestions?

Answer
diane.

Were you in any way responsible for the bad sex you had for 17 years? If so, you need to correct that before you get into a new dynamic. If you were not, and it was SOLELY the part of your ex, then you have my condolences. Trying new things will be exciting, but only as far as you let it. Put his pleasure first, and if you trust him, everything will fall into place. I feel that you do not need to bring all sorts of new things to the table when there's an experienced Master involved. That is why they're a Master. Let yourself go, and be concerned with your Master's pleasure. Yours will follow.

Madame Rax.  

BDSM

Madame Rax