BDSM/Daddy/little girl

Question
Hi im new to this.  Im looking for way to go about being alittle 24/7 and all thats involved in it.  i would like to do it all the way.

Answer
heather - good for you for knowing what you want. I'd encourage you to further explore what a 24/7 daddy/little relationship would look like for you. Would you work outside the home? Would you have responsibilities inside the home? What would you do if your daddy got sick? What if he lost his job? What kind of little are you - bratty? Dutiful? Impish? What age are you?

Knowing the answers will enable you to articulate your needs and find a suitable daddy.

So where do you look?

There are many that share your interests. I don't know where you live, but if its a larger community, chances are there's a group near you. You can find groups - as well as discussion forums - on FetLife (which is like. Kinky Facebook).

Good luck in your search.  

BDSM

Ben Martin