BDSM/How do I damage control this situation?

Question
Okay so me and my Dom/Master are having an issue, I was told to follow a certain set of instructions, which I did to the t; and go to a certain location,, and wait for further instructions, via im which I did, now my computer is having issues, and he asked me on IM for my gmail, and I didn't know this at the time my laptop was having issues, so I typed it in twice, and it never showed up. and it started sort of an issue, he told me he wasn't going to talk to me today because he thought I was blatantly disregarding him and I Thought he wasn't reading my messages and I got upset with him because I felt like I was putting in time and effort for nothing so I sort of mouthed off, I haven't really been that way, only once in awhile when I get really upset about something that I don't think is fair, and then I checked my chat log about an hour later to figure out what the issue is with IM because I knew I was sending my email address, and apparently my im is having issues because it didn't show, and now my Dom is upset with me, over basically nothing. how do I fix this situation?

Answer
Communication is the solution! Be calm, don't accuse him or approach him in a hostile manner, but just try to explain that there was an issue with your messenger and your messages weren't going through. If you can take a screenshot of the issue on your computer, you could send that to him so he can be sure you weren't just being bratty.

However, if he still feels the need to punish you for not communicating with him then that will be his decision as your Dom. Other than being open and honest about the miscommunication, maybe you can find a back up communication method.. like a secondary messenger, email, Facebook, etc. Where you can send a message if something were to mess up again in the future.  

BDSM

Jessica Cocker