BDSM/dom to slave language

Question
I have recently become involved with a man (I am also male) who needs a Master to dominate him in his private life (he's very powerful in his career).  This a new role for me, although I think I am capable of cultivating the persona.  I really want to impress this man that I AM his Master.  It would help to have some words, phrases and such that I can collect in my own sort of Master/slave dictionary.  Can you provide some language or recommend a resource?
Thank you!

Answer
dennis.

The fact that is he very powerful in his career does not automatically preclude the possibility that he can be Dominant. Correlation is not causation, so do not make this supposition about every high-powered boss. Stereotyping runs contrary to rational thought in BDSM, and this practice should not be standard. If that was just a harmless note, disregard the prior advice and carry on.

You must not be capable of cultivating the persona, you must feel comfortable in taking MASTERY of someone, which is not a light task. There are many myths in BDSM, and one is that you can just "step into" a role in order to impress someone. OWNERSHIP of an entire autonomous person is not an easy feat. It's not like acting, it's real life. You aren't going to be "playing" Master, you must decide to BE the Master, definitively, without hesitation or turmoil. Now, if you've already started on this journey, I can tell you that it is okay to experiment, but be sure to note that it is just that... an experiment. You may be getting this submissive's hope up to think you're this big Dominant Master, but really you're just testing the waters to see if it is a good fit, and he will be sorely disappointed later. Do not relinquish your ability to make life decisions for yourself to impress someone else, especially if this is just a casual, new relationship.

I could give you a Master/slave glossary, but those would just be words. Being a Dominant is a state of mind. I can say "oh I am so submissive, I will let you take control of my life" but it would just be a phrase, for I am a Dominant. I stepped into the role many years ago, not very resolute, but then I became more and more comfortable taking the reigns and doing all the intense micro-managing that is required in a 24/7 TPE (total power exchange) dynamic. Make it clear that you're experimenting, and don't use false pretenses, buzzwords/lingo, or smoke and mirrors to pretend Dominance. Become Dominant first, then enter into an agreement of D/s later... and take it very seriously.

Let Me know how it goes.
Madame Rax.  

BDSM

Madame Rax