BDSM/new to this lifestyle need help getting the truth from my master

CJ wrote at 2013-05-08 21:18:20
hmmm,, seems like the advice I'll give may differ a bit from what Madame Rax has offered, but yes, some of it will overlap and agree.  

First, I would tell you that I don't know either of you so don't expect Me to say who is right, or who is wrong. The foundation of any power exchange relationship is built on communication, trust, respect and honor/honesty. Rax is correct in her assumption that you may not "know for sure" if he is lying, but on the flip side, he may very well be lying.  Regretfully, there are still a lot of fools, idiots and players roaming around, claiming to be such experts or having such vast experience in the lifestyle. As a dominant, IMHO, a sub/slaves feelings and emotions are important, they should be expressed, and the Dom should help you to learn to deal with them, just as he will also have to deal with them.  Perhaps slightly off topic, but I think you would benefit from reading http://www.asubmissivesjourney.com/fallicy.html Remember, as Rax pointed out,, communication,, without it a relationship is doomed.. Don't hesitate to ask for the two of you to sit down and talk things thru.  I wish you well little one, be safe.  

BDSM

Madame Rax