BDSM/I really need advice.

Catori wrote at 2013-04-03 22:46:45
"And I want this to work i really do its just i feel like I should be doing more and I've told Him about feeling this way and he says that I'm doing fine"

This is him being lazy. You are telling him that you need more, he is telling you that he is not willing to give you more.

" He deserves more he deserves a great looking sub/slave who knows all the rules not a passable looking slave who stumbles with even basic rules"

To me that shows arrogance and selfishness, not what I see as good qualities in a Dom. Then again maybe that is because I am not that kind of Dom. I want my sub happy and fulfilled because they will server me better if they are.

I started out online LDR as well. It is a hard path to follow. I even relocated and after 6 years it ended. There is no substitute for RL. I also think if you obtain permission to go to a play party and interact you will learn more about what it is you feel you are missing.  

BDSM

Lady Aryana