BDSM/Finding a sub male long term partner

Question
Dear Lady Aryana,
I had my first relationship with a body slave about 8 years ago, and I was his mistress. It totally blew my mind, it was the best sex I ever had, and I fell in love hook line and sinker.
Unfortunately, after being romanced and wooed big time for a year it seems he hadnt fallen for me so I had to finish it.
I found it very confusing, as his behaviour equalled that of someone falling in love. But maybe I got it confused with him worshipping me. It was a very heady cocktail.
I was so gutted when that ended ive been pretty much celibate ever since. I had a failed relationship with a hot looking guy into bondage but found it boring as he wasnt worshipping me. You know the sort, it was more about him.
My main point is how to find a sub who is also looking to settle down. Im 47 now, still attractive but ageing slightly. Most of the sites are about play partners and sex sessions and Im a romantic.
I know numerically im in a good position as a domme, but when I internet dated before I just got inundated with photos of spotty arses and men who put themselves first, and it just didnt hit the spot. Im interested in intelligence, personality and conversation too.
Where in the UK do I find a man who wants what I want? Im tired of dating now. Im probably still single because I like kink really but also want to settle down and have a loving relationship. I thought I d try vanilla sites but I domt know what to do. None of my friends go to clubs any more.
Thankyou :-)

Answer
Jacqueline

I wish I could tell you where to go to find what it is your looking for, but since I am in the US, and you are not I can only take a guess.

If you haven't already signed up for fetlife.com I would suggest you do so. I know alot of people from the UK are on there, I actually have a friend of two from there.

If you know of any munches in your area, you might wish to attend some of those, get to know those who attend as well. They will be more then happy to help you find someone once they get to know you better, and understand what it is your are looking for. If you are not signed up for fetlife and you do not know of any munches that is a positive for you, cause I am sure you will find alot of groups in your area.

Just by searching United Kingdom I was able to come up with

Kinksters (201145) Groups (165) Events (4) Fetishes (3) Locations (1)

https://fetlife.com/search/groups?q=united+Kingdom

So without knowing your exact town I would suggest you look into getting on fetlife. It is a free site, and you will have the chance to meet a ton of sweet people, and hopefully someone who you can find that matches to what you are looking for.

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana