BDSM/help

Question
I'm a slave in traning iv only been a slave for 6 months I'm not sure how to be a good slave I live with my master he is really great to me I love him so much sometimes I get so mad and don't know what to do he tells me ii need to work on this my self  but  I don't know craning to start I keep writing in my journal tell all my feeling but it don't seem to be working much for me I know this is not much but I don't know any other slaves I can talk to plzz help me

Answer
teri,

First off you will not be a slave over night, and not even in six months. Since you are new to all this, you have to learn to forget what we are taught, and start to learn what your Master wants and does not want in the relationship.

Although part of being a Master is he has to help you work on letting go of those things and teach you what it is you need to be doing. Giving you assignments or discipline when you do not follow one or all of the rules of the relationship. Other wise he is not a Master, he is simply wanting to dictate someone. And this is not what a Power Exchange relationship is. So you need to sit down and tell him that you need his help as you want to be his slave, although if he isn't willing then maybe you both need to rethink what kind of relationship you both want.. You don't have to be mad or upset, just approach him and tell him you really need to talk to him and you would like to do so without him getting mad.

If you are not already a member on Fetlife.com  I would suggest you sign up and look for others in your area. There are always munches, demo's and play parties where you can meet other submissives and Dominates in your area. If you become friends with some of these people you can talk with the submissive/slaves and get their input. And your Master cause talk with others as well, and learn to understand that this is no a one sided relationship. A Power exchange is just like any other relationship it takes two for it to work, and though some will say that submissive does all the work, this is not true. He has to be willing to stand up and take care of you, protect you, guide you, nurture you, and discipline you as well. And this is still work the only difference is this kind of relationship one person has more power over the other.

I wish you luck and if I can help you again please feel free to contact me again

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana