BDSM/information please

Question
I'm a naturally submissive female. I adore older style Victorian or medieval era things, including the history, practices and clothing. My friends would call me out spoken and dominate but that's mainly due to the fact I work with kids and you have to be consistent or someone gets hurt. The point in all this is that I've always found the domestic slave/pet a appealing thing to me. Would my kind of life work though. To be able to run the house hold as a domestic slave even though I have to maintain a certain amount of dominance due to my life's work.

Answer
ash,

I think you will be surprise to know maybe women who are submissive/pet/slave have high demanding jobs where they need to be Dominate at the office *so to speak* One good thing about this lifestyle, when you come home you are able to let go and allow someone else to be in charge for the night/weekends *if you do not work on the weekends* Although I will be honest, there is a adjustment to the down time before you walk into the door.. Some of this can be solved before you even get out of the car, and for others, it's no longer a issue after they walk in the door, cause they will slip out of their clothes, put on the collar.. For these women they find that as they remove each layer of clothing, the dominate side slips off as well. Although it really depends on how much control you are giving up, and how much he would like to really have.. All this is something you need to talk about before you enter into a relationship.. If you are not already a member I would suggest you sign up for Fetlife.com and you will be able to meet others like yourself who have jobs which demand they be forceful although when at home, they are completely submissive.. You can also find others in your area which you can become friends with, and if you are not in a relationship as of yet, who knows you might find someone that will help you understand that what you want is actually with in reach.

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana