BDSM/information teaching

Question
I still researching and learning about my own likes and dislikes but I know I'm a sub. I hate being in charge even when I know I must take charge for safety reason. My question I guess would be this. How would a new fem sub go about getting like a starter master. I prefer a female as a master myself but have no idea how I would go about it. I want someone who would in a sence...be like a starter class I guess you could say. reading is fine and all but practice is the only way you can truly say no id never do that or yes I love it.

Answer
It is good that you're trying to do a "starter" master situation. Many masters expect full submission at first, which is not inherently a problem for them, but it may be a problem for you. Since you are new in your shoes, I recommend getting in touch with a Switch, such that you may be able to be on equal footing, but eventually relinquish power to them, if you so desire.

Madame Rax

BDSM

Madame Rax