BDSM/New to BDSM

Question
I am spending the first weekend with my Dom and I would like to do something special to please him, maybe a little out of the ordinary that will not require any special equipment. Any suggestions.

Answer
linda.

Think of the many facets of his personality. Does he enjoy public displays of affection? Offer to engage in semi-public play. If that isn't possible, look for an event. If he enjoys sports, go to a sporting event. Tailor all your activities to the things he wants. Figure out something that is unique to him... and do it. Think of kinky activities to do, as well. Maybe a game of questions - every time you complete a task for him, you can ask two questions. Trust-building games are also exciting - allow him to tie you up with a scarf/belt/something easy. This is a period of getting to know each other, and it is not to be wasted!

Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax