BDSM/NEW TO THE D&S

Question
I honestly do not know where to start. I am involved with someone and I want to be more confident and more sexy and more of everything but I want him to take control and take me over. I want to try the D&S and be able to submit but I have no idea how to do that. or how to become more sexy. Help please?

Answer
Well first he needs to be on the same page as to what you want in the relationship. You are some outside of my world of D/s as it is not the sexual aspects of it.  Yes I dress in all the things he like and enjoys. But we live this outside of the bedroom in you everyday lives.

Maybe you should try going to www.fetlife.com where you can look for some groups and learn from them on the aspects your seeking. I am sorry I am not much help in the direction your looking for.

Please do not give up and join some groups and ask questions and learn from others.

Thank you for the question.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud