BDSM/very new to lifestyle

Question
ive only known who i am has a name for 10 months reading material would be very welcome ma'am thank you for your time oh and he called me a slave i told him everyday i was a sub he didn't get it sorry for the confusion and again thank you

Answer
kimberly.

I recommend "Different Loving" as a book choice. Even though you are new to the scene, you must take every opportunity possible to make good decisions, learn, and grow in your submission. It is good that you didn't allow yourself to be trampled, as a slave, but you attempted to make sure your potential Master knew he was doing (which he didn't). Only then can you give yourself fully. I may have sounded harsh when I gave you the advice of not being an emotional mess, but that was tough love. As a submissive, you must learn to put your feelings second to your Master's, but that's eventual - not at first. From the tone of your first message, I assumed you had been together for quite some time. Communication is key, in all BDSM matters.

you're welcome,
Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax