BDSM/new to this lifestyle need help getting the truth from my master

Question
i know my master (yes first one to own me) is lying about something to me.
i know he is because he sent me a txt that should have gone to someone else days before he even told me about them. i have been asking for days for him to make time for me
because i have questions only he can answer but he has been way to busy.
i know a slave isn't to question her master but when she is having trouble trusting him then she needs his help
i know this is all over the place sorry im a mess and i don't know how to get him to talk to me and help me with what im feeling. so how does a slave get her master to understand she needs his help?

Answer
kim,

you do not KNOW your master is lying to you. That is just speculation. The fact that he didn't tell you about someone early enough for your taste doesn't mean he was lying. That means he was carefully considering the choice of whether or not to tell you. If he has been busy, tell him so. If you need his help, ask him for it. If he needs to be reminded that BDSM is a two-way street, do that. Have you decided to do 24/7 TPE? If so, you have little business complaining about lies, as you are disposable. If you are not 24/7 TPE - you have a mouth, use it. Ask him to carve out a time to talk, and address this situation. If he refuses, start withdrawing. Perhaps he is taking you for granted, and if that is written into a contract (or there isn't one) he should be keeping up his end of the deal. Above all, learn to control your feelings. Nobody likes a messy, crying submissive - unless they ask for it.

Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax