BDSM/Am i too old to be a slave?

Question
Madame Rax.

Thank you for taking precious time out of your busy schedule to read and answer my question. i am a 62 yr old, GWM living in New Mexico. i was an owned slave many years ago when i was younger and my life was a great pleasure then. But i have since moved on and grown older, thou i look back on that time in my life as the happiest times i can remember. But now i am older and have had difficulties in finding anyone, Male/Female/Couple Dominants who are willing to accept an older and experienced slave such as myself. i guess my question is to you Ma'am. Am i past my prime and should stop searching for a permenant position? Thank you.

Answer
lukas.

There is absolutely no reason to stop searching for a permanent position. I am personally appreciative of older, more experienced slaves, and I know I am not the only Dominant who does. Do not be afraid to be proud of your age and experience. Make it clear that you are potentially better than other younger slaves because you do not have any of the fickleness, ridiculous mood swings, or anything like that. Be adamant that you are SERIOUS about your life decisions and that you'd like to establish something wonderful with anyone who can appreciate your station in life. Highlight your pros and attempt to reveal your cons, but with the intention of changing those when necessary.

Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax