BDSM/past relationship, children

Question
Hello,  I was married for 7 years, had 3 children ( 2 special needs, 1 very healthy). My marriage was full of abuse(physical and mental, to both myself and the children). Also my past relationships were abusive.  I took 7 years to get my life back in order and to move on.
I have been talking to SIR for 7 years and we just met last month. I am very submissive, I  know my place to serve Sir, and to be his completely.
My children are young under the age of 15. Are there ways to protect my children from this relationship, until they can understand?  I have a signed contract, is this normal before being collared?  I understand boundries are ment to be pushed and sometimes crossed in order to become a better submissive. How will I know when crossing boundries is turning abbsive?

Answer
First, you should not have a contract before your collared. Normally you first start off in training and learn of each others need want as well desires. You can have a order and structure and not have your chiildren involved in it.

You should have rules and defined guidlines as well your Sir should be able to lead you and teach you when you are crossing lines or getting close. If things are clear and defined, this should as well give you some guidlines as to the lines so you know where they are.

This is something you need to address with your Sir as well, he needs to be able to lead and direct you. That is apart of his job.

You shoould join www.fetlife.com and join into groups where you can learn as well ask questions of other. You can also find local activties you can attend and get to know other like minded peopel.

Thank you for the questions, I hope I have helped a little bit. Best of luck to youn your family and your Sir. Be well.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud