BDSM/Platonic Sub

Question
I am in a closed, poly relationship with two people.
I am the oldest out of the three of us, and, for the most part, I am what holds us together.

I am the sexual Dom for, well, both of them, and while I'm ok with that (I am of stone sexuality, so this is ok).

However, I am of submissive nature outside the bedroom.

I seek to be Dommed platonically by the man in the triad, and he says he'll "try."

What I want is to be told what to do:  when to go to bed, when to eat, when to take my medications...  I want punishments if I fail to do something.

It's almost like I want a parent, I guess.  That would be a simpler way to phrase it; it just so happens that I am in my 20s and am no longer of the age where society deems that behavior "appropriate."

I am asking our other partner what she thinks about the situation:  if she thinks he'll come around or not and such.  I have yet to get a reply, but when I do, I plan on asking her how he would react to me seeking a Dom/Domme outside of our relationship.

Am I being ridiculous?  Are my wants ridiculous?

At this point in my life, I am going through GID, GAD, OCD, and depression; I want some direction from someone to counter that.  I find... solace in the idea, and I really want him to provide that.  If he can't, though, I guess he can't.

I just want verification from an outside source that I'm not stupid or weird for wanting this.  I am fairly certain that it is a valid want within the BDSM community.

I'm just lost, and I want reassurance.

Answer
Jack,
Well you will get it from me. What you want is not uncommon in Tops/Master's.. Everyone needs a ability to find release. It is how you decide you need it that is what matters. If you do not find this release, you end up becoming as you said depressed and that is not healthy for any of your relationships and even more so for you.

I offer a suggest to you though, Instead of having him be your Dominate how about he be your Domestic Disciplinarian Or better yet find someone outside of your triad who will be Non sexual and give you the Discipline you feel you need. This person can be of your choosing or you can ask those involved with you to help you find this person so that they are included in the relationship.

Either way you decide you are normal. Even the Most Dominate of men/women need to be able to release things the good thing about what you have is your partners are more likely to accept what you need and support you completely.

Good luck and keep me posted please.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana