BDSM/Thinking of BDSM

Question
I'm 27 year old wife and mother of 10 years. D/s part has always held my attention as I am a very submissive person. I have researched it more and more and want to attempt this style of a realationship. My sex life with my husband has always been pretty "vanilla". Mostly, I believe because I grew up very sheltered and my hubby is afraid of freaking me out. To try and help loosen him up I had him do a "limits contract" to try and get him to understand I'm more open than he thinks. He seems stuck in the frame of mind that being a dim is all about his own satisfaction and pleasure.... I don't know how to explain that isn't how it works. He "hates to read" so getting him to do the research is impossible.
I guess my question is: Is it possible this late in the game to even start this? And is his "lack of u defeat ding" just a road block or likely something he can't get over?

Answer
Do you know that not all D/s is sexual?  And he might just fear hurting you, or that he is unsure of how far to take things as well which direction to head into?

Maybe look in your local area for some munches and get to know others in your area. This way you have some like minded friends to learn from as well to asK questions of and to help lead you.

You can join www.fetlife.com and it is free, then seearch different groups where you can learn more. Spending some time together on the site might help you both to talk and see which direction you should head into. You can find activties in your area and talk with others in that area.

I thank you for your question, and I wish you well on your journey. If you have other question please come and ask them, I will try to answer best that I can. I wish you well.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud