BDSM/I don't know what I am

Question
I've always been interested in the BDSM scene but I never found my place and I'm terrified to try experimenting. I've researched various sexual activities but I don't usually get turned on unless it's bondage, I'm having a hard time discovering what I am though. I'm a dominate person most of the time but I get more excited if I imagine being submissive in bed. My friends have been very helpful by letting me tie them down and by tying me down in return to see which I like most, I really enjoy being tied down but I have had days when I want to restrain someone else. I don't even know if that qualifies as being a switch or not.

The reason I'm asking for advice instead of experimenting is because I'm still a virgin and I don't want to risk losing that to someone I'm just experimenting with, and I'm not attracted to women so trying anything beyond ropes with my friends is out of the question. It probably sounds silly but it's a very big deal to me. I'd like to know what I am so I'm less confused and can start looking for someone who matches me and maybe start a relationship. Please help me.

Answer
Heather.

I believe you should have a play session with a submissive man and a play session with a Dominant man. In your play session with a submissive man, it almost goes without saying that sex isn't involved. Everything is at your discretion. Construct the session the way you desire, make sure there is a safeword (or words, if you're using green-yellow-red), and have fun. In your Dominant man play session, you should make it clear that your hard limit is sex and that anything even resembling sex would be tantamount to rape, because you do not consent to sexual activity. In both cases, explain that you want to experiment predominantly with bondage and that you are also pretty flexible in finding out what you like. There is no need to proclaim yourself a virgin, otherwise you'll be drawing attention to that highlight of your life needlessly.

Let Me know,
Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax