BDSM/Losing my Master

Question
Im new to being submissive, I've met this man about a year ago who got me into this lifstyle,  we just parted ways, which I didn't think I would feel this badly however, I have no idea on how to handle this,  do I change my name, do I give back my collar, I'm so confused and I feel lost.

Answer
Joy -

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. The end of any relationship is difficult. But the end of a power-based relationship can be even more challenging. A submissive can feel untethered and aimless. I would encourage you to consider whether you can find focus and connection by being of service to the community, participating in lifestyle social activities (like munches), and waiting to start your search.

I'd also encourage you to learn from the past relationship: what type of relationship elements do you need? What was good about the relationship? What would you have changed?

In terms of your name and collar, since he didn't provide a direction, it's really for you to decide. Some find it cathartic to return the collar, others want to keep it or throw it away.

I hope you heal quickly.  

BDSM

Ben Martin