BDSM/Try to Leave My Dominant

Question
I suffer from a few mental disorders that aren't very severe but every now and again like to rear their ugly heads. During the last month and a half I have spiraled down, this is not uncommon but I have found the only way for me to fix these things is to be entirely alone for a period of a couple months. I greatly appreciate my Dominant but he is a big commitment and I feel at this time he is standing in the way of me getting better. I want to take a break for a few months and I want him to know that I want to come back after that time but I don't expect to be allowed to. I also want him to understand that I can't work through this while seeing him but I don't blame him or anything of the sort. I am debating writing all of this in a letter and giving it to him next time I see him but I wonder if this is an unwise way to handle this. I suppose I am just wondering what to do. Do you have any advice?

Answer
This is why a number of people that have some mental disorders that I know like to live alone and not with their Doms. When they need a time out that can get it and neater side gets upset with it. So it is not all that uncommon.

Does the Dom with with understand this? Is he okay with your needing a time out and that your just not just looking for another one? Well I do not think if you sit down and talk with him that he should understand. And it does not mean you can not see him during the time out, but just not as a Dom. Thus would also give you a chance to allow the relationship to grow in a different way.

I hope this helps some, there is no easy fix to this, it is about understanding each other and being able to make it for for both of you. Good luck and be well and safe.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud