BDSM/not sure what am I

Question
hi, i am not sure how to ask this because my English is not very good,hope u can understand my question. i have been interested in bdsm ever since i was under age. even as a kid when  i see someone being tied up or spanked or “forced” (i do understand safe,sane and consensual) in a movie or whatever it gives me pleasure not sexual though i was just a kid,it's very hard to explain. it does turn into sexual as i get older though. anyway i joined fetlife when i turned 18 and label myself as a submissive but lately i am questioning myself if i am really submissive,because i am doing some self reflecting (if that's the right term ) and i realize all my fantasies is my tying someone up or spanking them and whenever i read a bdsm story or blog it's always the dominant point of view that turns me on. so i am wondering if i only thought i was a submissive because i am extremely shy. i am also pretty dominant to people i know very well. but because i am very shy i usually act quite submissive until i know them well enough and it takes a pretty long time for me to fully warm up to someone. also i had been playing submissive with a very nice guy,we broke it off because of conflicting schedule and while i like his company i can't say i enjoy being submissive...

Answer
You are probably a Switch. A Switch is a person who is conditionally either Dominant or submissive, depending on their mood and/or the dynamic of the individual interaction. Experiment and you will find yourself falling in love with either role, or you may become more resolute in being a Switch. Either way, the only way you can find out is through practice. Get a lot. Don't agree to anything you're uncomfortable consenting to, and you will be fine.

Madame Rax

BDSM

Madame Rax