BDSM/Compromise

Question
Are there many dominent women that will help me fullfill my sexual fantasies without bossing me around? I'd like to find someone who will simply allow me to massage them and perform cunilingous on them and simple touching. My life is really lacking in things like that.

Answer
Hi James,

I don't think you're looking for a dominant woman, I think you're looking for a submissive sexual partner.

Perhaps you should read about what a dominant personality is and find out if that's what you want. Here is a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16_Personality_Factors

As a woman who exhibits dominant personality qualities (forceful, assertive, aggressive, competitive, stubborn, bossy) I would not be content to be massaged and then have cunnilingus performed on me with "simple touching" unless I had instructed someone to do so.

Re-evaluate your expectations and whom can fill them.

BDSM

Natali Noir