BDSM/dream

Question
another question sorry Sir if i am wasting your time but i wanted to no whether dreams can predict our future in a way! u see after i finally saw a picture of my Master that he himself posted on this online role playing game we play! that night i went to bed and slept and somehow dream't of him and yet we never ever met! hes lives in the USA and i in NZ i am hoping that i'll be living with him by sometime next year! in my dream i am with my family at a family gathering of some sort and then he comes along and i introduce him to my family as my boyfriend as soon as i did my family went crazy and tried to pull me away from him which they did not managed to do cos i managed to get away from them and then he and i left and never looked back i woke up wishing it was real plus it also felt so real to me do you think its meant to be plus i love him i love my Master and we are the same age, month, year, same star sign but i am a day older then him no one in my family would understand or even want to no about it again please help me

Answer
Hi Charlotte

If I were one to think you are wasting my time I should not be here :)

I do not belive in the reality of dreams, nor the ability of dreams to predict the future. I do know, from experience, that dreams are a way of peaking into ourselves, our hopes, and our fears. Approaching dreams this way gives us an opportunity to think - what do I want, what do I fear?

I also know that dreams can have a powerful emotional impact on us; but they also can lack emotional balance, and definitely lack contact with reality. One night after passionate (and unexpected) love making I had an out of body experience, saw two bright lights leave our bodies and ascending into the night sky, I knew with all my being that meant we were dying, and as the merged into one light, one star I knew also that we would be as one, nothing hidden, no secrets, one made from to. And even though I knew we dying, I felt incredible joy, and on awakening I cried because it wasn't true. The emotion was so strong, so unexpected, that within a year I had divorced and married the person in my dream. It took me 13 unhappy years to bring myself to leave that marriage; severely depressed, suicidal, finally understanding what she was doing to me, and to what I was allowing her to do to us.

Dreams can be very powerful - but they are not reality.

You are seeing, in your dreams, one possible reaction; and in your dreams you are having a rehearsal of one possible reaction from you - choosing him over them.

We also had that fear. I married into an Asian family, I'm a qwelo (a not very flattering term for white person in Cantonese.) I am much older then her, I would take her way to the US, all very good reasons for her family to gather around and protect her from me.  Like you, we were prepared to turn our backs on them if they tried that. But we made the effort. I went there, met her family, got interrogated by her aunts and uncles - and what they saw was my love and concern for her wellbeing. They knew nothing of M/s, but they did see that she would do what I asked. And what they also saw was that she was genuinely happy. When the Aunties took her away and talked with her, out of my presence, they didn't see fear, resentment, sadness; instead what they saw was her happiness.

And they accepted me as their son-in-law.

But where are his plans for you? A slave is a Masters property, and good masters seek to increase the worth of their property. How has he made you better? How is he lifting you up?

When you wake up, the dreams are gone and only reality, the reality you create in your head, remains.

Please, don't let your dreams run your life. In Zen it is said "we make ourselves unhappy by not having what we want." By being mindful of what you want, and wanting what you can have or achieve, that is a good path to happiness.

Again I am sorry that I cannot be more encouraging.

Regards
Brian

BDSM

BrianR