BDSM/drinking pee

Question
My master has informed me that I will begin training to drink my own piss. I will be required to drink a glass every morning and then working up to three glasses a day. After succeeding with this, I will have all of my meager meals covered with piss before being allowed to eat them. He wants me on a weight loss plan and if I don't eat the piss covered meals, He says that I don't eat.

Is this practice safe?? I am more than willing to please my Master but also wish to stay healthy.

Answer
Hi Theresa - interesting question!

Is if safe? I'm not a medical doctor so I cannot provide factual commentary; however I would think that long term this really isn't a good idea. The common slang term for this as a fetish is "water sports". Perhaps searching for that with your favorite search engine that a bit might provide more authoritative insight.

Short term? Not an uncommon BDSM fetish, and as a fetish kind of hot. When I play with her, we play as D/s not M/s. She can, and sometimes does, say no and I encourage that. I live with her 24/7 and would have to deal with the consequences of pushing her too hard, or too fast. I have absolute confidence that she would if I told her too, I also know that she trusts me enough to know and respect her limits (although I might push them just a bit :) )

Question - has he provided any evidence to you that this, as a long term act, will NOT harm you?  Even as a slave you have the ultimate responsibility to ensure your own wellbeing. YOU are responsible for what happens to you while you are in his care.

I personally knew a couple who were in an m/s relationship. The master decided that he wanted her to have a butt plug in and must ask permission to defecate. If he was not available, or choose to not answer the phone, she was a good enough slave to obey. Until she had complications, was admitted to the hospital, and had major surgery on her lower intestine because, well our body is not made for that kind of abuse.

To me, a M/s relationship is, as Master Skip Casey says. "from the spirit." I would harm myself before I did anything to my girl which I felt would jeopardize her long term health.

Also to me, he is exemplifying the very worst behavior of someone who calls themselves a master. And I fear you have perhaps lost touch with your own best interests.

How will this make you any better? How far will you go to feed his ego? What is your relationship with him doing to and for you?

We were once asked "You are at an event and a slave comes to you and you begin to form the suspicion that she is being abused. How would you handle that?" (keeping in mind that BDSM is usually considered by the 'nilla world to be abusive so discerning judgment is in order to form a response to this question.) My slave answered - "I cannot judge what is abusive or not, that is up to them to decide so I would ask a simple question; Are you happy?" If the answer is yes, then whatever it is that they are doing is good for them. If the answer is no, then the next question would be "are you afraid" and only then would intervention be appropriate.

So I would ask the question - is this relationship allowing you to be happy, to feel good about yourself, to anticipate with eagerness being with him?  If you are happy, do more research to protect yourself with information then go for it if you feel that is appropriate.

If you are unhappy - umm, different question I think.

I'm sorry that I cannot be more encouraging, but the Masters I know and respect would not consider this appropriate long term behavior.

Thank you for the question,
Brian

BDSM

BrianR