BDSM/can a master and slave have a vanilla realtionship

Question
HI
I am a slave to truly an amazing master.  Him and I have talked about buying a house together and becoming a family. We both have children from  previous relationships. My question is can a master and slave have a vanilla relationship as well.  Can a master truly love a slave since a slave is beneath him. I do have very strong feelings for this man and I know he feels the same for me.  BUT CAN WE ARE LIVE VANILLA

thank you

Answer
Hi Tracy Wonderful question.

Quick answer, yes; but why?

I am Master to my slave. She is my slave, my best friend, my lover, my companion, who fills my life so completely there is no room nor need for another. While she is my slave, she is not beneath me. As a person she is my equal, but she has given her consent to be lead by me. To accept my decisions as final.

But likewise as her Master, while I have final authority I also have responsibility as well. As she serves me, so do I serve our relationship.

But, and here is the most important part, living together you cannot remain high protocol. It is a journey from fantasy to reality. You can remain his slave while at the same time being his wife. You can trade the excitement of anticipation for the fulfillment of a deep, committed, emotional relationship.

I know because I have been married to my slave should since 2008.

Thank you again for your thoughtful, and heart felt question.

Brian
Northwest Master 2013

BDSM

BrianR