BDSM/Public

Question
Hello sir,

here is my question me and my master have been struggling seens we have been back home from university because we are living with our parents at this moment. I just want to know how can we life a bdsm lifestyle with out freaking everyone out. We have no privacy and I just really miss allot of the freedom we had before and it's driving me insane.

Note: there is not chance that we can just come out with it.

Answer
maybe you need a weekend just in a hotel so that you can have what you need.  You know you can have a lot of it in joking manners with others around but you both know what he is doing.  He can grab your hair and pull your head back and kiss you, others would not think that so strange, but trust me it can put shivers to your core.

You just need to get a little creative, stop freaking out and driving yourself nuts...just look at it and say how can I have this?  Then make your brain work, trust me if you bring him in and use his brain, they can find good ways to give you what you need.

Good luck, and always remember this is just a time in life that will pass and then you can have it all back.

thank you for the question,

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud