BDSM/just realizing i'm a little

Question
I've only recently begun to realize that I am a little and have always had little tendencies. I spoke to a couple close friends about being a little and was laughed at as told you only just realized this? we have known this all along, that's just you. I'm in a closed poly relationship and haven't yet brought this up to my spouses, my "wife" already treats me like a little and always indulges into my wants/needs my "husband" on the other hand has times where he will "baby" me so to speak an others where he expects me to " be the adult". how do I go about trying to explain to them both that I've come to the realization that I am/have a little side...and that I enjoy being little. I'm just not really sure how to approach this with them without feeling like I'm making a mistake in telling them.. they already answer to mama and papi for me... always have...

Answer
Shar,

I would suggest you show them this email or share it with them via email along with what it is you feel with more details then you had here.. So the best thing you should do which you already know is to communicate with everyone involved, and be honest with them, and mostly with yourself. If you can't be honest with them then you really need to think about the relationship.. If you aren't already on fetlife, I would suggest you get on, and join some of the little groups that are up there. These people can help you more then I can as I haven't had a real life relationship as a little.

I wish you luck and I hope things work out for you.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana