BDSM/sph question

Question
Hi Miss-L,

You have a really great site.  I had a real life question for you that I
thought you would have a good take on.  I am friends with a girl who I think
is into big cocks and small penis humiliation a bit.  I was wondering if you
would have any advice on how I would go about engaging in a humiliation
scenario with her. I don't want to scare her off but would love to be in
that kind of relationship with her.

Thanks

Answer
I am not Miss-L as she most be away and not answering questions right now.

I would tell you to talk with the girl and be honest with her and see if it is something you are both into. You can not get people to just give you what you want if it is not something she is into.  Being open and honest is the best way to go in my book.

Thank you for the questions.

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud