BDSM/My wife

Question
Hello Madame Rax, i bow at your feet with all my respect, my wife is a dominant woman, and from the first day of our marriage i submitted to her power and i became her servant, all housework is done by me and when my wife comes home i make sure that a good foot massage is given to her, and i kiss her feet daily to make sure she is satisfied from me, but one day my wife ordered me to lay down because she wants to piss in my mouth but i refused please i want to ask you Madame is there any problem if my wife pissed in my mouth ?

Answer
samir.

There are a few potential dangers to drinking your Wife's urine. If she has a bacterial infection in her urethra or if she has any other communicable diseases that you may also contract through bodily fluid sharing, you may contract those through drinking her urine. If you are already fluid bonded (share saliva during kissing, vaginal secretions during the time you pleasure her orally, or semen transmission when you have sex) those risks are basically reduced to zero.

High sodium and mineral levels may be potentially harmful, so I advise that both you and your Wife consume at least two glasses of water beforehand, if not more. I would advise you, samir, to drink at least two glasses after consuming her urine, also.

If you would like to improve the taste of her urine (to make it sweet) you can perhaps beg her to drink artificially sweetened drinks before the session. If you would like it to be particularly strong, you may ask her to eat asparagus beforehand.

Basically, there risk of health problems from drinking her urine is slight. Sit back, relax, and let her bring you into a new experience. If you have difficulty, write back.

Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax