BDSM/ARGUMENTS TO INCITE AN OBEDIENT GIRL TOWARDS SUBMISSION

Question
I am currently in relationship with a young girl who is sensitive to male domination. But I tend to be a little too prescriptive and precise in my words, which is not appropriate when I speak to her because she is young and virgin.
For a while our relationship will be only by internet.
I would like you to help me find the best and subtle arguments to build our relationship towards BDSM.
I hope that I don't bother you with my little problem?
Thanks in advance!

Answer
Hi, Joel,

There are a few good books:  
•   Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism by Philip Miller and Molly Devon (The classic guide to sadomasochism that is intended to strip away myth, shame, and fear, about BDSM to reveal truths about this intense form of eroticism.)
•   When Someone You Love is Kinky by Dossie Easton and Catherine Liszt (VERY helpful for explaining your interest and involvement in BDSM to non-kinky family and friends.)
•   Sensuous Magic, 2 Edition: A Guide to S/M for Adventurous Couples by Patrick Califia (Califia mixes erotic vignettes with practical advice and personal insights to produce a very creative guide to sadomasochism for couples.)
•   SM 101: A Realistic Introduction by Jay Wiseman (Thorough discussion of safety issues for most SM activities you’ll experience.  This is the “Bible” for SM play.)
•   Playing Well with Others by Lee Harrington and Mollena Williams (Interestingly, this book is a marvelous companion to this book that you’ve been reading.  We cover very little ground in common and their material really picks up where this book has left off.  And both authors are friends of mine.)

The first book listed is usually the best to start out with -- you can read it together.

Best wishes,

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)