BDSM/Bdsm

Question
Hello. Ive been with my fiancé for ten years, and I've always been interested in bdsm. I was wondering if you had any advice on how to get him interested in it. He knows what i want (which was difficult because i am very shy) and he acts like he's into in but then it just never goes anywhere. Im starting to get really frustrated and im not sure what to do.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Answer
Hi, Lena --

Movie: Secretary -- that's more Master/slave towards the end, but for those of us who live it, pretty real.

Books: When Someone You Love is Kinky; The Loving Dominant; Screw the Roses, Send me the Thorns

Might try watching some "rougher" porn, depending on what you like.  You can pretty well do a Google search for some word plus the word porn and get hits... so BDSM porn gives lots of sites.

How about joining your local BDSM club?  The easiest way to find THAT is to join www.FetLife.com -- it's free.  Then do a search using the name of your city and you'll likely find no only a lot of people, but possibly a Fet group for your community.

If you go on Fet, I'm Dr_Bob and you're welcome to send me a friend request.

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)